Important Information

A request for a Centre review must be submitted to the College not to the Awarding body.

A Centre review must be conducted by the College before an appeal can be processed.

If you prefer you can complete a form with the Exams Office at either Gorseinon or Tycoch campuses.

Appeal Form

Subject / Qualification

© Gower College Swansea 2021

ver. 2.2021.10.23